CMI MISSION STATEMENT
- Empower creative entrepreneurs.
- Develop artists of all musical genres.
- Build sustainable small businesses.
- Create and connect an inclusive national community.
- Support music sector infrastructure development.
- Advocate for creative entrepreneurship education in high schools.
Canada’s Music Incubator (CMI) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing customized, hands-on creative and entrepreneurial development for emerging artists, artist managers and industry professionals. In doing so, we recognize that being accessible for ongoing mentorship is critical in helping creative entrepreneurs successfully build sustainable businesses and careers.
Funding Secured by Artists & Managers Post-Program
Ongoing Mentorship Hours (Free)
Paid Gigs for Artists
KM Travelled to Mentor
Canada’s Music Incubator and the City of London Music Office have partnered to create the London Music Accelerator program in
The list of artists selected for the eighth annual Allan Slaight JUNO Master Class, in partnership with Slaight Music has been announced. The artists selected for the
Play The Parks, an annual music program and concert series showcasing local artists in Toronto’s Downtown Yonge community for the