CMI MISSION STATEMENT
- Empower creative entrepreneurs.
- Develop artists of all musical genres.
- Build sustainable small businesses.
- Create and connect an inclusive national community.
- Support music sector infrastructure development.
- Advocate for creative entrepreneurship education in high schools.
Canada’s Music Incubator (CMI) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing customized, hands-on creative and entrepreneurial development for emerging artists, artist managers and industry professionals. In doing so, we recognize that being accessible for ongoing mentorship is critical in helping creative entrepreneurs successfully build sustainable businesses and careers.
Funding Secured by Artists & Managers Post-Program
Ongoing Mentorship Hours (Free)
Paid Gigs for Artists
KM Travelled to Mentor
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) and Slaight Music opened submissions for the 2022/2023 Allan Slaight JUNO Master Class program.
TD Music at Union Station kicks off 2022 with streamed musical performances from Toronto and the GTA’s top artists recorded