CMI MISSION STATEMENT
- Empower creative entrepreneurs.
- Develop artists of all musical genres.
- Build sustainable small businesses.
- Create and connect an inclusive national community.
- Support music sector infrastructure development.
- Advocate for creative entrepreneurship education in high schools.
Canada’s Music Incubator (CMI) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing customized, hands-on creative and entrepreneurial development for emerging artists, artist managers and industry professionals. In doing so, we recognize that being accessible for ongoing mentorship is critical in helping creative entrepreneurs successfully build sustainable businesses and careers.
Funding Secured by Artists & Managers Post-Program
Ongoing Mentorship Hours (Free)
Paid Gigs for Artists