CMI MISSION STATEMENT
- Empower creative entrepreneurs.
- Develop artists of all musical genres.
- Build sustainable small businesses.
- Create and connect an inclusive national community.
- Support music sector infrastructure development.
- Advocate for creative entrepreneurship education in high schools.
Canada’s Music Incubator (CMI) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing customized, hands-on creative and entrepreneurial development for emerging artists, artist managers and industry professionals. In doing so, we recognize that being accessible for ongoing mentorship is critical in helping creative entrepreneurs successfully build sustainable businesses and careers.
Funding Secured by Artists & Managers Post-Program
Ongoing Mentorship Hours (Free)
Paid Gigs for Artists
KM Travelled to Mentor
Introducing the 2020/2021 Allan Slaight #JUNOMasterClass short list: @Monowhales, and #CMIAE participants @CommandSisters, @MylesCastello, and @ShawneeKish. We are looking forward
It’s amazing how 10 years evaporates when you’re consumed by the challenge of building something new. I remember early 2012 when four brave artists arrived for AE#1. We knew that we wanted to help artists. We also knew we had plenty of knowledge and