Through CMI’s programs we have established a robust network with hundreds of highly talented emerging artists of all genres across Canada. We have curated talent for everything from large national concert series’ to local one-off events. Some of our current clients and projects include:
- Evergreen’s Winter Village
- Play The Parks – Summer Concert Series (Downtown Yonge BIA, Toronto)
- TD Sound Series (TD Bank, National Concert Series)
- TD JUNO Green Room (Annual Industry Party at the JUNO Awards)
- Union Beats (DJ Series)
- Union Station Summer Concert Series
CMI considers our Live Events division to be an extension of our ongoing mentorship. Connecting artists with paid performance opportunities helps assist with audience development, expanding networking opportunities and improving business sustainability.
Fees Paid to Artists
"CMI are able to access a very diverse roster of emerging independent talent inclusive of all genres of music. Their partnership with Coalition Music also provides access to higher-level artists when the need arises."
"We confidently recommend CMI and CM as partners to secure talent, whether it's for ongoing programs, a short-term series or a single event."